Like many of you, we love Easter time, where families gather and celebrate the fact that the story did not stop on the cross but that Jesus conquered death! His story continues with us.
My favorite Easter was when we brought people from around the world and gathered at Tejas to celebrate my grandmother’s 90th birthday. The Easter sunrise service, down in the meadows, was icing on the cake!
For Easter, enjoy this video and I invite you to reply to this email with your #mytejas story.Let’s collectively hear how Jesus has worked in your life at Tejas.
Like many of you, we are experiencing new territory every day. This is hard, I won’t lie. What makes each day bright, are the many prayers, emails and gifts that show support for the mission of Tejas and wanting it to be here for generations to come.
There are too many unknowns at this point to say what our current plan is going forward other than to say that we will continue to serve our groups in a way that would show our desire to partner together in ministry.
Exciting news is that over 200 families have joined us in prayer and given financially toward the future of Tejas. This is amazing! There are other ways to give too.
Currently the staff are working on any projects that do not have a cost to us other than labor. As many know, Tejas uses reclaimed materials for our decor. If you have something that might be of use, let us know. We have already had some commit old barn wood, screws/nails and tin to help keep our team going. We could use more.
Lastly, are you looking for an online service for this Easter? We have many great church partners hosting one online and here are a few:
San Antonio area
– Community Bible Church: http://onlinechurch.com/ (8:30, 10, 11:45, 1:21)
– Hillside Fellowship: https://hillsidefellowship.org/sunday-gathering-resources/
– New Hope Church: http://www.newhopelive.tv/ (9:45)
– The Woodlands UMC: https://www.thewoodlandsumc.org/coronavirus/ (Sat. 6pm; Sun. 8:30, 9:30, 11)
– The Heights Church: http://www.theheights.org/easter/ (9:30 & 11)
– Park Cities Baptist Church: https://www.pcbc.org/article/easter-at-park-cities/ (9:15 & 10:45)
– Life.Family Austin: https://life.family/churchonline/ (9 &11)
– Austin Stone Community Church: https://austinstone.org/online/
Rio Grande Valley
– Palm Valley Church: https://palmvalleychurch.com/
– The Family Church: https://www.tfcrgv.com/easter/ (10, 11:40, 1:30 [Español])
‘Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.’ – Ephesians 3:20-21